Re: World Video

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:18:35 -0700 (PDT)

Films for the Humanities and Sciences has an entire catalog of videos about Spain
and Latin America, many of which are only available in Spanish. (800) 257-5126,
or www.films.com. Most of the general "history" videos are in English, but the
bulk of their programs about writers, artists, filmmakers, etc are in Spanish,
many without English subtitles.

--
John Holland
Media Express