Re: Searching for videos

Tom Hyland (
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 08:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

At 07:28 AM 8/27/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I am trying to locate recent videos on the following two subjects - - can
>anyone help?
> 1) Arab culture - - could be a documentary or a feature film, any
> video that illustrates modern Arab life.

Hi Barbara,

We have several new releases on various aspects of Arab Culture. We
recently updated our website with the new Middle East titles including the

Arab Diaries -

Living With the Past -

The Perfumed Garden -

SOS in Tehran -

The Women of Hezbollah -

You may also download a PDF file of our upcoming Middle Eastern Studies
Catalog; this will be mailed to our customers in the coming weeks. Here is
the link to the catalog page - I hope this
is helpful.