Re: Fwd: help, please, Gary

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know of any plans to rerelease the Bruce Conner titles any time soon
but Facets does have "Bruce Conner Films 1" and "Bruce Conner Films 2"
available for rent if you're interested. Information on renting from Facets
is available at our website at (www.facets.org) or by contacting our Rentals
Dept by phone at 800-532-2387 or by e-mail at (rentals@facets.org).

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
ph: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 11:32 AM 8/24/01 -0700, you wrote:

>>I have a film studies prof here who would like to procure a copy
>>of Bruce Conner's experimental film A Movie. He was actually
>>hoping that a DVD version had been put out, but I've been
>>unable to even find it even on VHS.
>>
>>I know that Facets used to carry Bruce Conner Films 1, and that
>>this contained A Movie, but that's no longer available. Do any of
>>you film buffs know of something I'm missing? Is it included in
>>some other collection of experimental films, for instance?
>>
>>Bruce at Facets--any plans you know of to re-release this set?
>>
>>TIA for any help you can provide.
>>
>>Susan
>>

>>Susan Albrecht
>>Library Acquisitions
>>Wabash College Lilly Library
>>Crawfordsville, IN
>>albrechs@wabash.edu
>>***"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
>> -- Geddy Lee***
>
>Gary Handman
>Director
>Media Resources Center
>Moffitt Library
>UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
>510-643-8566
>ghandman@library.berkeley.edu

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org