Re: French Revolution

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:42:34 -0700 (PDT)

I've listed some titles below that might be useful to you from the Facets
Video website. For more titles on the French Revolution please visit our
website at (www.facets.org) and use the keyword video search to find
complete descriptions of all of our French Revolution and related titles.

"Black Book" (aka 'Reign of Terror') Anthony Mann 1949
"Death in the Seine" Peter Greenaway 1994
"Orphans of the Storm" D.W. Griffith 1921
"Napoleon" Abel Gance 1927
Numerous versions of "The Scarlet Pimpernel" and "Tale of Two Cities".

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
ph: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 06:10 PM 8/23/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Videolibbers,
>
>I have two faculty who are looking for either feature films or
>documentaries about the French Revolution. While they have reviewed several
>titles, they are not yet satisfied.
>
>Does anyone have any great suggestions for this picky pair? ("Danton" will
>not do)
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Joan Goodwin

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org