Re: Remebering "Life"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:15:32 -0700 (PDT)

Facets Video carries "Remembering Life" ($59.95), VHS, 60 min.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
ph: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 01:09 PM 8/17/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>I am trying to find a copy of a 60 minute video "Remembering Life" that
used to be distributed by PBS. It discusses the influence and history of
Life magazine, its role in photojournalism, and its effects on world opinion.

>As always, any help is deeply appreciated.
>

>Lori Stevens
>Media Librarian
>Utah Valley State College Library
>Orem, Utah 84058
>
>Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students
> and they check out books. And then they learn things."
>
> (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997)

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org