Re: Stumper: "Writing on the Wall"

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:27:19 -0700 (PDT)

This is an educational title, so it's not likely to show up in the home
video sources. I found it in OCLC WorldCat. The title is correct, "The
Writing on the Wall," Churchill Media, 1994. It was a CBS Schoolbreak
Special. Churchill is now part of Clearvue (http://www.clearvue.com). I
don't see this title listed in their catalog, but I may have missed it or
they may have information about its availability. -- Kris

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Mary Jean Hartel wrote:

> A patron has seen either a feature film or documentary in the last 6 or so
> years about boys who graffiti a rabbi's garage. She thinks it's called the
> Writing on the Wall. The boys are caught and about to be sentenced when the
> rabbi says no, I want them to study with me after school. He takes the boys
> to the Holocaust Museum and in the end the boys, now contrite and horrified
> at what they've done, repaint the rabbi's garage.
>
> I've checked B&T, IMDB, and Amazon--zip. Does this ring bells with anyone?
> Thanks
>
> MJ
>

> Mary Jean Hartel The early bird gets the worm,
> Young Adult/AV Librarian But the second mouse gets the cheese.
> Athens Regional Library
> 2025 Baxter Street
> Athens, GA 30606
> hartelm@mail.clarke.public.lib.ga.us
> 706/613-3650, ext. 323
> FAX 706/613-3660

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405