RE: CD & DVD restoration

Nancy Miller (nmiller@vbgov.com)
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:28:11 -0700 (PDT)

Carol,

We too have been considering the RTI machine, but I wasn't aware of the SkipDoctor. The only one I've been able to track down appreas to be a manual version.

Do you have more informattion on the electric version and where to buy it?

How many DVD's do you have in your collection?

Thanks.

Nancy

Nancy M. Miller
Collection Development Librarian
Virginia Beach Public Library
4100 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23452-1767
Voice: 757-431-3046
nmiller@vbgov.com

>>> "Carol Dunn" <dunnca1@oplin.lib.oh.us> 08/07/01 04:00PM >>>
We use the SkipDoctor, the electric model. It has already paid for itself.
Works on: compact discs, DVD's, CDROM's, Books on Compact Discs....
It's almost amazing.
Regards,
Carol Dunn
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library