Re: workplace diversity

Sally S. Wellman (swellman@pelican.state.lib.la.us)
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 07:53:12 -0700 (PDT)

--=====================_6396879==_.ALT

Suzanne --

American Training Resources (1-800-278-2780) has a good workplace diversity
video entitled Different Like You. However, it is astronomically expensive
--$595 for purchase or $300 for a weekly rental. Training materials are
included. At that price, I can't see many libraries picking it up.

Sally S. Wellman
Assistant Coordinator, Special Services
& Manager, Audiovisual Resource Center
State Library of Louisiana