RE: CDL-CORE LIST OF FILMS AVAILABLE? (fwd)

Karen Driessen (karend@selway.umt.edu)
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

Many apologies for private message. Not sure how this happened :(.

At 09:29 AM 08/01/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Actually all of Facets catalogs are loaded with different lists of films
>(Film Festival winners, National Film Registry titles, best of lists from
>internationally-renowned filmmakers, cinematographers, writers, artists,
>teachers, librarians, etc.). Please let me know if you would like me to send
>you any of our catalogs and I will gladly do so.
>
>If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
>additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
>Thanks.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Brian McCaskill, Director
>Educational Services
>Facets Multimedia
>1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
>Chicago, IL 60614
>e-mail: brian@facets.org
>phone: 800-331-6197
>fax: 773-929-5437

Karen C. Driessen, Director Phone: 406-243-2856
Instructional Media Services FAX: 406-243-2689
32 Campus Drive #4968 E-mail: karend@selway.umt.edu
The University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812-4968