Re: CDL-CORE LIST OF FILMS AVAILABLE? (fwd)

Karen Driessen (karend@selway.umt.edu)
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:33:19 -0700 (PDT)

Harriett did not have a request and when I told her about the Shack that
sounded great to her. I think you need to send out a message to all
concerned and tell them the time and place. Include Jami, Dana and Linda,
Pat and the students. I'll call Polly back and give her the time and will
have her call you by Friday to say if she's coming. Probably should ask
for RSVP's by Friday. Do you think it's kosher to say a card is
circulating with request for donations toward a gift? (Be sure not to send
that to Harriett) Did the Shack say how many they could accomodate?

At 09:03 AM 08/01/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>This message came across another listserv, but I thought it would be
>appropriate here as well.
>
>Kim
>
>Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
>Library, Columbia College Chicago
>624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
>(312)344-7355(voice) / (312)344-8062(fax)

Karen C. Driessen, Director Phone: 406-243-2856
Instructional Media Services FAX: 406-243-2689
32 Campus Drive #4968 E-mail: karend@selway.umt.edu
The University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812-4968