RE: CDL-CORE LIST OF FILMS AVAILABLE? (fwd)

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:29:14 -0700 (PDT)

Actually all of Facets catalogs are loaded with different lists of films
(Film Festival winners, National Film Registry titles, best of lists from
internationally-renowned filmmakers, cinematographers, writers, artists,
teachers, librarians, etc.). Please let me know if you would like me to send
you any of our catalogs and I will gladly do so.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services