CDL-CORE LIST OF FILMS AVAILABLE? (fwd)

Kim Hale (kah000@mail.lib.colum.edu)
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

This message came across another listserv, but I thought it would be
appropriate here as well.

Kim

Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
Library, Columbia College Chicago
624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
(312)344-7355(voice) / (312)344-8062(fax)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:29:13 -0700
From: Lynn F. Sipe <lsipe@usc.edu>
To: COLLDV-L@usc.edu
Subject: CDL-CORE LIST OF FILMS AVAILABLE?

From: "Nafziger, Christopher L." <CNafzige@fgcu.edu>

I am a Reference technical assistant working with the Librarian responsible
for developing our University's Library video collection. We are trying to
find out if any academic library, in particular, has developed a core list
of films an academic library should have. We are looking for a list of
classic American and foreign films on video. Library literature and several
Internet searches have produced no results. This is why I am posting this
message. Any suggestions or lists would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, in advance
Chris Nafziger
cnafzige@fgcu.edu
Library Services