Re: DVD cataloging

R. Hertzler (rhertz@u.washington.edu)
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

Rhonda,

We have pretty much the same circumstances mentioned by Sally below. I,
too, would have been happier if I had inherited an LC-classed collection,
but our closed stacks and the idea of a retrospective re-class of
thousands of items points to keeping this system in place for the
forseeable future. Good luck!

Randy Hertzler
UW Libraries Media Center
University of Washington