RE: DVD cataloging

Konkel, Mary (Konkel@cdnet.cod.edu)
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:51:10 -0700 (PDT)

Here at the College of DuPage, we also use accession numbers for our DVD and
VHS rental collections,
however, we also index an LC call number, which in our local system
(Innovative Interfaces), we can
also create lists from by call number. This also assists with collection
development stats by call
number--Mary

Mary S. Konkel
Assistant Professor