Re: DVD cataloging

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:37:05 -0700 (PDT)

We're not part of the University library here, so we don't use LC, we use
accession numbers which we generate. But I agree, if you use LC for the
videos, don't make DVDs a special case. Users want to know what
information you have in your collection, regardless of format (at least at
first).

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University