RE: Renting Visual Materials

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:11:27 -0700 (PDT)

fax: 773-929-5437

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of C.D. Thompson
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 6:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Renting Visual Materials

Hi All,

Is there a comprehensive list on the internet of video rental resources for
libraries?

Does anyone know of information or guidelines on the internet to help a
beginner in renting visual materials for a library?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Carmel Thompson, Acquisitions Supervisor

University of Puget Sound
Collins Memorial Library
Acquisitions Department cathompson@ups.edu
1500 N Warner 253-879-3240 voice