Re: better video/cd cases

June Drotleff (drotleju@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 06:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

Deb,
We just received samples from Showcases. We poked and prodded them and they
seem really durable but haven't used them yet. I talked to them and they are
willing to work with libraries to create products that suit individual
needs. Most of the prices are really reasonable. We are planning to place an
order with them soon. Their web address is www.showcases1.com.
June