RE: Looking for Human Reproduction Titles

Gena Zelenka (gzelenka@park-ridge.lib.il.us)
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

Girl to Woman & Boy to Man $107.00 each available through SVE & Churchill
Media Chicago, IL 1-800-624-1678. The local schools around Park Ridge, IL
use these videos in their sex ed. classes.

GZ

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Fick, John
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 2:53 PM
To: Gena Zelenka
Subject: Looking for Human Reproduction Titles

One of our faculty members is looking for a "sex education" film showing
basic reproductive information for junior high/high school students. We
don't have anything produced in the past few years and she wants to use it,
along with our more dated titles, to show how perspectives have changed over
the years.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John Fick