Re: Video Hand Saver

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:38:48 -0700 (PDT)

To open video cases and avoid carpal tunnel: one of the guys in our
equipment shop glued two tongue depressers together (to make them thick
enough) and tapered one end. Stick that on your counter and you've just
saved $9.95 or whatever Video Shopper charges for the gizmo.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200