RE: VHS on Home Repair and Improvement

Mark Galpern (mark.galpern@films.com)
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 05:52:59 -0700 (PDT)

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C10E9E.5BEC02A0

Jan,
FFH recently moved two sister companies to our New Jersey headquarters that
offer videos that cover these subjects. The videos are used by schools and
technical institutes for educational purposes so they should be what you are
looking. I'll send you catalogs from Cambridge Educational and Meridian
Education and mark the appropriate pages.

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu [mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On
Behalf Of Jan Derks, Collection Development
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 5:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: VHS on Home Repair and Improvement

I need your collective wisdom on vendors for home repair and improvement
videos. I need instructional and current step-by-step videos info on tiling,
ceiling installation, drywall install and repair, basement finishing - well,
you get the picture. I don't want TV home shows where they usually gloss
over the details of installation. Taunton and Hometime are the only 2
companies I know. Any ideas out there?
--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C10E9E.5BEC02A0

Jan,
FFH recently moved two sister companies = to our New=20 Jersey headquarters that offer videos that cover these subjects. The=20 videos are used by schools and technical institutes for educational = purposes so they should be what you are looking. I'll send you catalogs = from=20 Cambridge Educational and = Meridian=20 Education and mark the appropriate pages. =

 -----Original = Message-----