Re: video replacement costs

Jan Derks, Collection Development (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:02:18 -0700 (PDT)

Our public library system charges for the actual cost of the VHS or DVD
(not the price after discount) plus a $5.00 charge for processing. When
one volume of a multi-volume set needs to be replaced, we charge only
the cost for that individual volume, even if the entire set needs to be
purchased to get that one missing volume. ~ Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian