RE: Use of polypropylene video cases

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@jaguar.middlebury.edu)
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

We are still using video materials purchased in 1985 that show little
degradation in quality, and they haven't been stored in optimum conditions
either. As a matter of fact, I would argue that video is a more robust
medium than dvd -- the slightest scratch or smudge on a dvd will usually
cause projection problems.
Patty Hornbeck
Middlebury College
Sunderland Language Center