Re: LOOKING FOR FILM

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

Martha Graham on Film was available as a Voyager laserdisc in the
mid-1990's, but they only produce CD-ROMs now. However, you might email
them about rights to their laserdiscs:
http://voyager.learntech.com/cdrom/
WorldCat lists 11 libraries as owning the laserdisc and one of them might
lend to you. -- Kris

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, McLaughlin, Katherine wrote:

> Hi
>
> I hope that someone might be able to help us locate a performance that aired
> in 1978.
> One of the faculty in our dance/theater department has been trying to locate
> this for a research project.
>
> Martha Graham on film
>
> Phaedra (1962)
> may be seen on the "In Performance at Wolf Trap"
> program entitled "Martha Graham at Wolf Trap"
>
> It is my understanding that this was made before Wolf-Trap produced thing
> themselves.
> It was con-sponsored by WETA.
>
> If possible we would like to rent/purchase a copy.
> Any information you can give would be deeply appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Katie McLaughlin
> Media Collection Coordinator
> Trinity College Library
> (860) 297-2576

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405