RE: 16mm projector recommendations?

Rick Faaberg (
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Just an idea... you might check with a local K-12 school district and see if
they have some projectors gathering dust in closets - they might let you
have one for cheap.

New projectors are VERY expensive these days - about double what we used to
pay when 16mm was our standard media format.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wes Miller []
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 9:51 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: 16mm projector recommendations?

We've had great success with our EIKI projectors. The Slot Load version is
both easy to use and very sturdy. Our newest is about 10 years old.

> Good Morning! It figures that prior to my film noir and silent
>film programs my old 16mm Elmo projector would die. Does anyone have any
>suggestions for buying a new one? Are there any out there that are better
>or the best? Thanks, Gena Z.

T. Weston Miller Voice: 765-983-1278
Director, Media Resources Center Fax: 765-983-1304
Earlham College E-Mail:
Richmond, IN 47374-4095

Board Member (AECT) Association for Educational Communications & Technology

AECT's 2001 International Convention November 7-11, 2001 *Atlanta, GA *

Visit AECT's web site