RE: 16mm projector recommendations?

Rick Faaberg (rickf@nwresd.k12.or.us)
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Just an idea... you might check with a local K-12 school district and see if
they have some projectors gathering dust in closets - they might let you
have one for cheap.

New projectors are VERY expensive these days - about double what we used to
pay when 16mm was our standard media format.

Rick
NWRESD
Oregon

-----Original Message-----
From: Wes Miller [mailto:wesm@earlham.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 9:51 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: 16mm projector recommendations?

We've had great success with our EIKI projectors. The Slot Load version is
both easy to use and very sturdy. Our newest is about 10 years old.

Wes

> Good Morning! It figures that prior to my film noir and silent
>film programs my old 16mm Elmo projector would die. Does anyone have any
>suggestions for buying a new one? Are there any out there that are better
>or the best? Thanks, Gena Z.

T. Weston Miller Voice: 765-983-1278
Director, Media Resources Center Fax: 765-983-1304
Earlham College E-Mail: wesm@earlham.edu
Richmond, IN 47374-4095

Board Member (AECT) Association for Educational Communications & Technology

AECT's 2001 International Convention November 7-11, 2001 *Atlanta, GA *

Visit AECT's web site http://www.aect.org