RE: 16mm acquisition

Rick Faaberg (rickf@nwresd.k12.or.us)
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:41:25 -0700 (PDT)

We have tons of 16mm on pallets. These are all 'educational' K-12 type
films. Would you interested in any of that?

Rick
NWRESD
Oregon

-----Original Message-----
From: Julia Gibbs [mailto:jgibbs@midway.uchicago.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 12:22 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 16mm acquisition

Dear Vidlibbers,

I read the post about discarding 16mm collections with interest. My dept.
may be the last one doing this but we have an active aquisition policy and
collect 16mm prints because we still use them!!

If anyone is thinking about discarding a film collection please feel free
to contact me. I don't have enough room to take big collections but I am
often looking for unusual features and documentaries.

Thanks
Julia "still living in the past" Gibbs

Julia Gibbs
Assistant Director