RE: Distributors?

Suhr, Angie (Asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:06:11 -0700 (PDT)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C10A3C.C0614440

Dear Sally,
Racism didn't end is available from Corvision:
http://www.corvision.com/ <http://www.corvision.com/>

Angie

-----Original Message-----
From: Sallymaro@aol.com [mailto:Sallymaro@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 12:40 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Distributors?

Dear Videolibbers:
The NVR Viewing Race project is in the process of adding titles. As we lack
access to the reference works some of you have, could we ask a favor? We
need
distributor information for the following. Thanks in advance.
Sally Mason-Robinson
National Video Resources

Americanos: Latino Life in the United States
Are We Different?
The Lynchburg Story
Racism Didn't End
Singing in Color