Re: Distributors?

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:48:40 -0700 (PDT)

Sally: The Lynchburg Story is also Filmakers Library. I checked
Americanos: Latino Life in the United States in OCLC WorldCat and only
found a book and sound recording -- no film or video. Racism Didn't End
is listed in WorldCat from CorVision (Buffalo Grove, IL). I don't know
that distributor but someone else might. 15 libraries own is, so they
must have found it somewhere! -- Kris

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 Sallymaro@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Videolibbers:
> The NVR Viewing Race project is in the process of adding titles. As we lack
> access to the reference works some of you have, could we ask a favor? We need
> distributor information for the following. Thanks in advance.
> Sally Mason-Robinson
> National Video Resources
>
> Americanos: Latino Life in the United States
> Are We Different?
> The Lynchburg Story
> Racism Didn't End
> Singing in Color
> Without Words
> A World of Differences

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405