RE: Distributors?

Marlene (marlene@amcmedia.com)
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C10A13.D7C47F40

Dear Sally:

SINGING IN COLOR is distributed by the Cinema Guild in New York.

Afua(aka Marlene Graham)
Advanced Media Concepts
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Sallymaro@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 1:40 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Distributors?

Dear Videolibbers:
The NVR Viewing Race project is in the process of adding titles. As we
lack
access to the reference works some of you have, could we ask a favor? We
need
distributor information for the following. Thanks in advance.
Sally Mason-Robinson
National Video Resources

Americanos: Latino Life in the United States
Are We Different?
The Lynchburg Story
Racism Didn't End
Singing in Color
Without Words
A World of Differences

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C10A13.D7C47F40

Dear=20 Sally:

SINGING IN COLOR is distributed by the Cinema Guild in New=20 York.

Afua(aka Marlene Graham)
Advanced Media Concepts