Re: Feature Films

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:52:52 -0700 (PDT)

--=====================_17156222==_.ALT

Major film archives like George Eastman House, UCLA, MoMA etc. usually have
35mm prints of the typical 16mm library collections prints and are not
particularly interested in acquiring well-used 16mm prints. They don't need
them for restoration or as study prints and therefore are not willing to
take them. Finding good homes for film prints is not as easy as one might
expect.

Oksana

At 10:34 AM 7/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Carol,
>We discarded our collection of 16mm films a couple of months ago. The
>person who acquired them is A. I. Meeks in Martin, TN. His email address
>is <mailto:pdtv@iswt.com>pdtv@iswt.com. You might want to check with him
>about your collection.
>Good luck,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Coordinator, Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>phone 615-898-2740
>fax 615-898-2530
>email <mailto:gfedak@mtsu.edu>gfedak@mtsu.edu

Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-7622
Concordia University
LB-805-1, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 1M8

We discarded our collection of 16mm films a couple of months ago. The person who acquired them is A. I. Meeks in Martin, TN. His email address is pdtv@iswt.com. You might want to check with him about your collection.
email  gfedak@mtsu.edu