"Clown" circa 1970s?

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Anyone familiar with a silent film (possibly circa the '70s) aimed at
elementary students called "Clown" about "a little boy who loses his dog to
a blind man"?

Thanks,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com
----- Original Message -----
From: <cbdittman@infousamail.com>
To: <vidlib@videolibrarian.com>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 12:59 PM
Subject: Help

> I don't know if you can help me, but I'm really not getting far with my
search.

> When I was a kid within the LA Unified School district in the 1970's there
was a movie that my elementary school used to show. It was a silent movie
called 'CLOWN'. It was about a little boy who loses his dog to a blind man.
I don't know if it was made just for the schools? I would love to get my
hands on a copy so that I could show it to my kids. Any suggestion on how I
could find it?

http://www.networksolutions.com