RE: vendor needed for Affluenza and Escape from Affluenza

Gena Zelenka (gzelenka@park-ridge.lib.il.us)
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:58:41 -0700 (PDT)

I recently bought many titles from Bullfrog, including this one for $50.00 a
piece.

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Randy Pitman
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 1:56 PM
To: Gena Zelenka
Subject: Re: vendor needed for Affluenza and Escape from Affluenza

Hi Lara,

Actually, "Affluenza" *was* being sold for $29.95 on home video by Bullfrog
Films at least back in early 1998 due to contractual obligations from the
original producer. You might want to check with them about a reduced price,
however, especially for a branch library with no need for public performance
rights.

Best,

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com