RE: Quilting videos

Gena Zelenka (gzelenka@park-ridge.lib.il.us)
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:47:12 -0700 (PDT)

Patchwork Quilts Made Easy, C & T Publishing, 1996 & Really Sharp Piecing
w/Barbara Barber, Woodsmoke Video, 1996

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Mary Gontarek ---
Owatonna Public Library
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 5:05 PM
To: Gena Zelenka
Subject: Quilting videos

Can anyone recommend any quilting videos other than the ones we already own.
Titles in our collection are "Lap Quilting with Georgia Bonesteel" and
"Knitting, Crochet, Quilting : The basics & advanced". I know there are
wonderful titles out there on the history of quilting but the group I'm
trying to help only wants "how-to" information. Any suggestions? Not being
a quilter myself, I'll welcome any and all recommendations since, God
forbid,
I should have to preview any of these personally! Thanks for your help.
Mary Gontarek
Owatonna Public Library
Owatonna, MN