Re: Quilting videos

Jan Derks, Collection Development (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:19:34 -0700 (PDT)

--------------EC7533DDC2B6B48CE123C179

Mary - Have you looked into any of the "Quilt in a Day" series? They're listed
in Bowker's and have a website www.quilt-in-a-day.com. If you can use CD-Roms,
I've just ordered how-to quilt info on CD-Rom from Quilt Pro System in Texas.
Their phone is 1-800-884-1511. ~ Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------EC7533DDC2B6B48CE123C179 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Mary - Have you looked into any of the "Quilt in a Day" series?  They're listed in Bowker's and have a website www.quilt-in-a-day.com. If you can use CD-Roms, I've just ordered how-to quilt info on CD-Rom from Quilt Pro System in Texas. Their phone is 1-800-884-1511.  ~ Jan Derks