RE: PAL tape conversions

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@jaguar.middlebury.edu)
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:03:29 -0700 (PDT)

It is a clear violation of copyright to make a copy in order to change the
format. Are you sure the tapes are copyrighted? If so, perhaps you can get
enough information about the producer from the opening credits of the video
to contact him/her to ask permission to duplicate the tape(s).
Is it an option for you to purchase a tri-standard video player?
Patty Hornbeck
Middlebury College
Sunderland Language Center
Middlebury, VT 05753