Re: Stalin video

Kathleen E. Pallan (Admin.mtech2@worthington.k12.oh.us)
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:17:29 -0700 (PDT)

Judy,
Just in case this is what you are looking for. I have a 7 volume set called
"Red Empire" from Verstron Video, distributed by LIVE distributing, 1992. In
the catalog record it says " Videocassette release of the 1990 television
production." Ending credits state: Series Producer, Gwyneth Hughes. A
Granite production for Yorkshire Television, c1990.
Let me know if you want to borrow. Kathleen