RE: Stalin video

Wood, Adrian (AWood@imgworld.com)
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0FAC3.631459FE

Dear Judy,

I was part of the production team on this. You may be interested to know
that there was also an educational version of approximately 12 hours.

Both should be available from Pearson TV, London.
Best regards,
Adrian Wood

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Hinegardner [mailto:hinegaja@jmu.edu]
Sent: 21 June 2001 20:05
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Stalin video

I have a history professor looking for videos on Stalin. This was a
three-part videocassettes series dones back in 1990. It was a co-production
of Thames Television and WGBH Boston. The information I have says it was
originally televised on PBS stations, May-June, 1990. She is very anxious
to get these tapes for her Soviet History class. Can anyone direct me to
where we might be able to order these videos?

Judy Hinegardner
Media Library Assistant
Media Resources
MSC1701