RE: Stalin video

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:27:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Judy,

If you go to the Facets website at (www.facets.org) you can look up complete
descriptions of our Stalin titles (approximately 40 videos) by typing
'Stalin' into the keyword search.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information on any of the titles listed in our on-line catalog
please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Judy Hinegardner
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 2:05 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Stalin video

I have a history professor looking for videos on Stalin. This was a
three-part videocassettes series dones back in 1990. It was a co-production
of Thames Television and WGBH Boston. The information I have says it was
originally televised on PBS stations, May-June, 1990. She is very anxious
to get these tapes for her Soviet History class. Can anyone direct me to
where we might be able to order these videos?

Judy Hinegardner
Media Library Assistant
Media Resources
MSC1701