Re: Stalin video

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:16:40 -0700 (PDT)

Alas! Another Films Inc. title that seems to have gone into the black
hole. There are a number of other works still in print that deal with
Stalin and his times. Films for the Humanities has a bunch. You might
also check out Berkeley's Eastern Europe
page: http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/easterneurope.html If there's
anything that looks interesting, I'd be glad to supply current vendor.

At 12:05 PM 06/21/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a history professor looking for videos on Stalin. This was a
>three-part videocassettes series dones back in 1990. It was a
>co-production of Thames Television and WGBH Boston. The information I have
>says it was originally televised on PBS stations, May-June, 1990. She is
>very anxious to get these tapes for her Soviet History class. Can anyone
>direct me to where we might be able to order these videos?
>

>Judy Hinegardner
>Media Library Assistant
>Media Resources
>MSC1701