Re: Ship to India

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Stephanie,

I presume this title has been available by Video Yesteryear in the U.S.
But I think it is out of print. Try this swedish company. They own the
the home video rights:
http://www.filmo.se/default2.htm
Perhaps they can furnish an NTSC copy or they might know where you can
get the video in the U.S.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin