RE: anime

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:06:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Suzanne,

I'm really not that familiar with Anime myself but Facets does carry quite a
few Anime titles. If you go to our on-line catalog at (www.facets.org) and
search under 'Anime' it will bring up all of our Anime titles, including
complete descriptions, if that helps.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Suzanne Colligan
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 9:21 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: anime

Greetings!
I thought I'd pick the collective brain on review sources for anime. I
haven't hit the print sources yet but a quick Google search revealed a lot
of online fan review sites. Can any one recommend either a quality fan
source (print or online) or a respected print source for this genre? I'd
like to purchase some titles for our collection but obviously I want quality
material.

Thanks!!

Suzanne Colligan, M.L.S.
Librarian
Fiction/Audiovisual Dept.
Buffalo & Erie County Public Library, Central
1 Lafayette Sq.
Buffalo, NY 14203
(716) 858-7124