re:DVD Damage

Barb Bergman (
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:17:18 -0700 (PDT)

DVD cases (and just about anything else you could possibly need) are
available from:

Video Store Shopper 800-325-6867
Specialty Store Services 800-999-0771

At 09:52 AM 6/19/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>While we're on the subject, I have a problem replacing broken DVD cases. I
>have to wait until I get a DVD that is damaged and has a good case before I
>can replace a broken case. The only problem with that manuever is we don't
>get a lot of damaged DVD's. Another problem is that the art work will fall
>out of the case. Are there any case suppliers out there?
>Suzanne Colligan
>Fiction/Audiovisual Dept.
>Buffalo & Erie County Public Library, Central
>1 Lafayette Sq.
>Buffalo, NY 14203
>(716) 858-7124

Barbara J. Bergman Porter Henderson Library
Media Librarian Angelo State University
ph: (915) 942-2313 Box 11013, ASU Station
fax: (915) 942-2198 San Angelo, TX 76909
Buffy: You need to have some fun.
Giles: I'll have you know that I have very many relaxing hobbies.
Buffy: Such as?
Giles: I enjoy cross-referencing.