Plotlines

Debra Jo Sujka (djsujka@acs.ryerson.ca)
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:05:06 -0700 (PDT)

Steve Guy wrote:

> Oddly enought the story of the invention of the post-it is a major part of
> the plotline in ROMY AND MICHELE'S HIGH SCHOOL REUNION. I doubt it's useful
> for a business class but it's pretty funny!

Steve, you would be amazed at how useful some of these non-business films
can be in classes. About 10 years ago, we have one instructor here at
Ryerson who used "12 angry men" to show group interaction and people can
end up making a decision that maybe they do not agree with. Another
instructor used "12 O'clock high" to demonstrate team building. Both of
these instructors were in what used to be called our secretarial or
administrative assistant program.

Debra Jo

--
Debra Jo Sujka

Ryerson Polytechnic University Library - Technical Services 350 Victoria Street Toronto, Ont. M5B 2K3

Phone: 416-979-5000, ext.7349 Fax: 416-979-5215 E-mail: djsujka@acs.ryerson.ca