Re: looking for a film

Debra Jo Sujka (djsujka@acs.ryerson.ca)
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

Eileen Simmons wrote:
> Twenty+ years ago I saw a documentary on television (PBS I think). The
> subject was public spaces, and I think specifically urban public spaces, and
> what makes them inviting to people. William Whyte may have been involved in
> this.

I think you are looking for "Social life of small urban spaces." The
Municipal Art Society of New York is listed as the copyright holder. Here
in Canada, we obtained our copy from McNabb & Connolly. If you want their
address, please let me know.

Debra Jo Sujka

--
Debra Jo Sujka

Ryerson Polytechnic University Library - Technical Services 350 Victoria Street Toronto, Ont. M5B 2K3

Phone: 416-979-5000, ext.7349 Fax: 416-979-5215 E-mail: djsujka@acs.ryerson.ca