RE: the listserv

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:41:42 -0700 (PDT)

phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Sara Jane Pearman
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: the listserv

I am begining to think I am brain deficient. I am not able to get to the
Facets site. I always seem to have trouble and I don't know why. At any
rate, I am looking for a video of abstract expressionism and the Bohemians
called Pull My Daisy. Anyone have a lead.

Thanks

Sara Jane

ps. I am jealous of all of you cruising along on the boat.
Sara Jane Pearman
Image Librarian
Cleveland Museum of Art
11150 East Blvd