Re: Title Search: The Inheritance

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:06:14 -0700 (PDT)

Call CRM anyway. They have lots of titles they don't list in their online
catalog.

We replaced our print of "The Inheritance" through

Social Studies School Service
10200 Jefferson Blvd., Box 802
Culver City, CA 90232
Phone: (800) 421-4246

Cost in 2000 for a vhs print was $79.95, plus $6.80 shipping.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200