RE: The Collectors

Katherine McGivern (kmcgivern@bergen.cc.nj.us)
Thu, 31 May 2001 06:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

Look at this website for info on all the parts of EGG.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/egg/flash/

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Delfield [mailto:jdelfiel@browardlibrary.org]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 3:32 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: EGG: The Collectors

Does anyone know if the PBS series entitled "EGG," which is an art show, is
being distributed? The director of my library would like me to purchase a
particular episode called "Collectors." Any purchasing info would be great.

Thanks - Jeff

Jeffrey Delfield
Librarian I
Audio-Video/Popular Library
Broward County Library
A service of the Broward County Board of County Commissioners
100 South Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Telephone: 954-357-7450
Fax: 954-357-6118