Re: P.O Question

Rhonda Rosen (rrosen@popmail.lmu.edu)
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

jessica-
we of the library folk who use Innovative are only given 4 lines in which
to input our name and address - so usually it is 1)name of dept. or library
2)name of university 3)street address 4)city, state.
what we could do however, is to include our email and/or phone number in a
spot for vendor notes --but we'd have to type it in each time we create a
purchase order.

so, until Innovative changes its system, i think that might be our only
way....
rhonda

At 01:02 PM 5/29/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Librarians
>Can anyone tell me why that idiotic standard purchase order form that most
>of you use has no phone # or e mail address on it? I often get orders that
>have anything from the wrong price to the wrong title or says something like
>"public performance rights " ( fat chance). I really don't have the time to
>write a letter to correct all these P.O mistakes. If there were a phone # or
>e-mail address I could simply correct the info. Sometimes I just toss these
>things. Any chance you can get one or the other number added to these forms
>?
>--
>Jessica Rosner
>Kino International
>333 W 39th St. 503
>NY NY 10018
>jrosner@kino.com

Rhonda Rosen
Loyola Marymount University phone: (310)338-4584
7900 Loyola Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045-8206
email:rrosen@lmu.edu

Media & Reserve web page: http://lib.lmu.edu/mr/