Re: P.O Question

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:06:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jessica,
Ours do have that sort of information on them, but if I were to venture a
guess, they were probably designed by the same people that also design
invoices from film and video companies that don't have the same information
you're talking about, and sometimes the name of some distant parent company
that I never heard of. Why can't more people be like you and me???
But seriously, it is frustrating and a good reminder to make sure that
info. is provided.
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD
541-461-8200