Re: ALA Graphics

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Thu, 24 May 2001 14:55:58 -0700 (PDT)

I like the idea of the SEE posters. It reminds me of Samuel Z. Arkoff's
American-International ads which had SEES. He felt good about any of his
films that could have 3 SEES, such as "SEE THE 3-HEADED MONSTER. SEE THE
WORLD END IN FLAMES. ETC." Of course, we all deal with much classier
films these days.