Re: ALA Graphics

Kathy Coster (kcoster@bcpl.net)
Thu, 24 May 2001 12:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I will be more than happy to make an overture to ALA Graphics. I am a
member of an advisory committee for ALA Graphics. They are under the
direction of Kathy Leide who is a huge media fan (she ran the firm BiFolkal
Productions, media and realia kits for older adults for years). Pass on
your collective thoughts to me and I will be happy to talk it up. An over
arching principle is WILL IT SELL?

Also be advised - the @your library posters are not part of ALA Graphics,
they are part of the PIO office. (Yet another peculiarity of ALA kingdoms)
Only the READ posters are Graphics.

Kathy